What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files , stored on a device used by the User as they navigate throughout the Website in order to ensure the correct and optimal work of the Website and all of its functionalities.
Cookies may also facilitate or improve the performance of the Website and its features.
Why are cookies useful?
The Information stored within cookies allows us to personalize the Services to you by adjusting the use of the Website to your individual needs and preferences. They remember their preferred settings that you prefer and thus make your next visits more comfortable.
Cookies are also useful in compiling general statistics concerning the use of the Website and thus help us to make our Website better.
They may also be used in managing your Account and processing your orders.
Cookies do not take away your privacy
The data collected by using cookies are of a collective character and do not serve to individualize the User, but to report how the Website is used in general.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Our Website may send to you the following cookie files:
- strictly necessary – these cookies are essential to navigating around our Website and using its features; without them you wouldn’t be able to use the basic functionalities of our Website, including registration and placing orders;
- performance – these cookies collect the information about how Users utilize our Website; they are used only to improve our Website's operations;
- functionality – these cookies remember the choices you made while using our Website in sections of the Website where customization was available;
- targeting/advertising – these cookies are used in order to provide you with adverts relevant to you and your interests.
The cookies are also divided to:
- permanent cookies – these cookies are activated on your device each time when you visit our Website; they work until the period of their functionality expires,
- session cookies – these cookies are used only during the online Internet session of your browser, while you are visiting our Website; they are automatically deleted after your browser session is closed.
You can accept or block cookies
It is you who decide whether to accept or block cookies on your device. You can manage cookies by an appropriate configuration of settings of your internet browser. The change of the internet browser settings is usually in the "Options" / "Internet Options" or similar, depending on the browser used. You can activate the option of blocking cookies or customize it according to your preferences.
However, we inform that activating an option of full blocking of cookies may result in difficulties or may even prevent the User from the use of the Service / Website or their selected features.
You can manage cookies at any time, also by changing the settings you selected before, by appropriate changes in the configuration of settings of your web browser.
In case of any questions
If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy please contact us by: email@example.com.