I. The Administrator
The Administrator of your personal data collected on the Website („Data") is Gunhed sp. z o.o. [Ltd] located in Warsaw, 1/11 Szpitalna St., NIP: 5252560184| KRS: 0000471545
II. Data Processing
1. The Administrator processes the Data which is necessary to establish, amend or terminate the legal relationship / the Agreement within the framework of the Services provided to you on the Website according to the Terms and Conditions. The Data is processed in order to properly provide to you the Services referred to in the Terms and Conditions.
2. Your Data processed by the Administrator is voluntarily provided by you in the course of registration on the Website or in any other moment while using the Website or the Services. Failure to provide the Data required during the process of registration makes the registration impossible or may disable the User to utilize the Website or the Services or their specific functionalities.
3. Your Data is processed on the basis of your consent given by checking the appropriate box in the registration form filled in during the registration process or as the binding law allows to do so without your consent.
4. The Administrator ensures the protection of your Data from the access or takeover by unauthorized persons and from processing in a manner infringing the Terms and Conditions. In order to prevent your Data from such use, the Administrator takes necessary organizational and technical measures as described in the applicable standards and regulations.
5. The Administrator, where applicable, shall be responsible to report the collection of Data („the Data Collection") of all or specific groups of the Users of the Website to the Inspector General for Protection of Personal Data in Poland.
III. The purposes of Data Processing
1. Your Data will be processed for the purpose of implementing the Agreement concluded between you and the Administrator, including the purpose of contacting you, verifying the accuracy of the Data provided by you in the process of Registration or for delivery of Services or processing or registering the payment made.
2. On the basis of your separate consent, the Data you provided to the Administrator may be used for the purposes of sending information about the services and products as well as other commercial information from the Administrator, third parties or other users. The Services provided by the Administrator are not conditional on granting such additional consent.
IV. Your Rights
1. You have the right to access the Data and to amend it. You may add new information, update or correct the Data provided to the Administrator earlier. The Administrator provides you with the option to remove the Data from the database / collection in case of withdrawal or termination of the Agreement, as well as in other cases resulting from the applicable law, subject to paragraphs. IV.2 below.
2. The Administrator can refuse the removal of the Data if you fail to pay all amounts owed to the Administrator according to any Agreement or if you have violated any of the Terms and Conditions or regulations of applicable law, if keeping of such Data is necessary to clarify the circumstances of any such event and to determine liability. The Administrator may refuse to delete the Data if the provisions of applicable law authorize them to do so.
3. In order to execute the rights specified in the paragraph IV.1 you should refer to the following Administrator’s email address: email@example.com.
3. You should read the Cookies Policy immediately as you start using or displaying the Website.
VI. Final provisions
1. The Administrator has the right to process the Data which characterizes the way you use the Services available on the Website. The Administrator may also store information contained in access logs, particularly your IP address, which can be collected during your online sessions on the Website, which may be used for technical and statistical purposes.
2. Your Data may be made available to the entities entitled to receive them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law, including the relevant public / judicial authorities, in particular when it is necessary to prevent or investigate crimes or other illegal and harmful actions.